Friday 29 October 2010

Winter Warmer Cocktail


Verdict
A lovely deep warming scented bath for these cold and dreary months. The products dispersed lots of beautiful oils which left the water like silk and my skin unbelievably soft and moisturised. Had a really warming cosy effect and the my skin was heavily scented for hours after the bath, will definitely be doing this cocktail again. Forgot to mention that i also finished with some Pied de Pepper foot cream which went really well with the spicy/warming nature of the cocktail. Hope you enjoyed the vid, and sorry for the waffling!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic video! I made myself a cup of tea and just sat back to hear your opinions on everything. I adore the Lush goodies but a I can't really afford to splash out on a lot of them so it's great to get a well informed opinion so I know whats actually worth buying! :)

    Looking forward to the next 2 videos!

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @All made up. I noticed you asked Aimee about solid shampoos and face masks. What is your hair type/ skin type? I'd be more than happy to reccomend some products for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails