Saturday 20 November 2010

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy- LUSH Christmas Bath Cocktail




Products used

In the bath:
Christmas Carol ballistic (xmas retro)
1/4 Two Timing Tart bubble bar (retro)
1/2 Marzibain bubble bar (retro)

To wash: Snowcake Soap (xmas ltd edition)
To scrub: Sugar Plum Fairy (xmas ltd edition)
To finish: Skin Sin (discontinued item) and Vanillary Perfume
You could also use: Vanilla Dee-Lite or Heavanilli

Verdict
A more adventurous LUSH Christmas cocktail from me this time. Inspired by the Sugar Plum Fairy scrub which is described as Fairy Jasmine with a fruity marzipan twist. The Christmas Carol brings the delicate and relaxing floral notes (jasmine and ylang ylang) while the Two Timing Tart, Marzibain, Snowcake and Skin Sin bring the fruity marzipan twist to the cocktail. Next time I might try using the Happy Blooming bath melt to replace the TTT. I absolutely loved this cocktail, the water was so silky soft and the blend of scents really worked well together. My skin was beautifully silky soft and delicately scented. I'll definitely be doing this one again. Please let me know if you try this cocktail :)


11 comments:

  1. Lovely :-) I feel a retro order coming on xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the style of your video, I've never seen a cocktail video set up quite like it. Thanks for the great ideas...makes me wish I had ordered a Christmas Carol!! (I've cut myself off from ordering any more Lush until after Christmas, *sobs*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh I've not ordered any retro yet, but I feel an order coming when pay day arrives.

    Really well edited as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melissa thanks, i tried doing it differently this time. My other videos on here have spoken naration, though due to my back pain i find it hard to sit for long periods to discuss the products in detail. It took longer to put together and edit but i'll proabably do a mixture of this type and the other. You'll find all my other vids on here and also on my youtube channel :)

    @Wendy and Rebel; you should definately venture into retro, there's some fantastic products in there :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh what a lovely cocktail ive got everything so im gonna do this cocktail for my afternoon bath 2morrow thanks sarah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the video-I am sure I could actually smell Christmas Carol wafting up from the bath water! Not yet tried TTT but will add it to my next order. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kelly how did you like the cocktail? i'd love to hear your thoughts on it :)

    @Katherine I might try it's a date next time, anything fruity will do (but nothing too overpowering). I really feel like a murderer everytime i use Carol :( But the results are so worth it, it's such a pretty delicate scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I was wondering whether it's a Date may work as a substitute as I got 1 with my last order & it does have a deliciously fruity scent. Will give it a try. Thanks, Kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails