Wednesday 3 November 2010

Christmas Driftaway Cocktail



Verdict:
Second of my LUSH Christmas Cocktail videos. This one is so relaxing and unwinding. Very floral and pretty! It was a surprisingly softening cocktail that left my skin beautifully and delicately scented with jasmine and ylang. The Christmas Eve was the dominant scent and the Christmas Carol just enhanced its beauty. I opted for the Figs and Leaves to wash with (to enhance the ylang) and Ghost for the hair. Didn't use Fever in the end (didn't want to lose the unique scent on my skin), just a little dab of Cocktail which went beautifully!
Check out my full reviews on:

1 comment:

  1. Appologies for the video quality my phone is really rubbish :( and for some reason my digital camera doesn't reccord sound with the video??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails