Tuesday 7 September 2010

LUSH review- Jasmin and Henna Fluff Ease



Jasmin and Henna Fluff Ease

Price: £10.35

Product category: Hair care.

Description: ‘Jasmine scented, supremely calming hair moisturiser’ (LUSH). It’s a very light and creamy texture. The scent probably isn’t to everyone’s taste but I’m a sucker for all things Jasmine! As you’ve probably guessed the leading lady in this product is Jasmine and thankfully for me, I can hardly detect the henna scent (if anything there’s a very subtle ‘earthy’ undertone). Here’s the best bit, It’s packed full of nourishing and conditioning oils including; organic extra virgin olive, ylang ylang, wheatgerm, jojoba, almond, brazil nut, extra virgin coconut, hemp, soya, and castor, which bring really soothing notes to the scent.

The product is packed full of carefully chosen ingredients that claim to calm and condition, dry, fluffy and frizzy hair.

How to use: I’ve used this two ways. For both applications, I applied to dry hair and combed through. Then I got into a lovely LUSH bath and left on for about 20mins (the steam helps activate the ingredients). After my bath I shampooed out with my Seanik shampoo bar and a tiny amount of Forever in Boom conditioner on the ends (not sure I really needed Conditioner). The second time I used the product I left it on overnight then shampooed out and conditioned as previous.

The verdict: My hair has seriously never felt and looked so good. It’s beautifully scented, soft, shiny and bouncy. It doesn’t feel weighed down at all, yet felt really deeply conditioned. Out of the two ways I’ve applied it the effects were the same, the only difference was that the scent lasted longer in my hair when I left it in overnight. Either way you’ll find that the scent lasts in your hair for around 3-6 washes later.

The best bit is I could easily get 4 or more generous applications from this tub for my mid length hair which works out at around £2.59 a treatment. To me that’s outstanding value. I’ll be using this 1-2 times a month to keep my hair in tip top condition. Much better than anything else I’ve tried on the market. So if you like Jasmine and your hair needs some TLC, go and gab yourself a tub of Jasmine and Henna Fluff Ease.


8 comments:

  1. If you like jasmine scented products you should try: Sex Bomb, All that Jas, Fairy Jasmine, and Keep it Fluffy ballistics, Something Wicked bath melt (retro), Godiva solid shampoo, Turbo bubble bar, Flying Fox shower gel and temple balm and Lust perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah

    Does this smell really like Flying Fox? It sounds like it would be brilliant for my hair but I can't cope with Jasmine if it's too strong. I can't use Godiva, FF, or Lust but like Turbo, Keep it Fluffy and R and B - where on the jasmine spectrum do you think it comes?

    Thanks

    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Kirsty
    Good question, it's not as in your face or heady as FF, Lust or Godiva, but the Jasmine scent is definately the leading lady and fairly strong. With the other ingredients its kind of a comforting scent.
    The jasmine acent is definately stronger than Keep it Fluffy and R&B, but once you've washed it out it isnt as heady. What i'd recomend is ask for a sample of it. I found a sample tub was enough to get an OK treatment (gives you an idea of the effects). Give it a try and see what you think. Hope that helps abit???
    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah

    Thanks that's a good idea. Jasmine is a scent that doesn't settle well on me (makes me smell like chinese tea alas) if it is as good for my hair as the reviews indicate though I might just have to use it anyway (maybe use a strong smelling shampoo after.)

    Thank you for answering my question. Looking forward to reading more of your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah. Thanks for this review I have read it a dozen times before I actually went out and got some Jasmine and Henna fluff ease. I finally got some today and will, hopefully be trying it out tonight. Thanks again. Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hayley oooh lovely, please let me know how you get on with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah. I used it and I love it. I used it Sunday night and there was still a whiff of it on my hair when I washed it tonight. Lovely stuff, smells lovely and it's easy to use x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails