Thursday 30 September 2010

Exciting News :)




SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
For all you excitable little elves like me, you will have already realised that tomorrow marks the 12 week countdown to Christmas Eve (woohoo). So in celebration of this I will be reviewing one LUSH product each week in the style of infamous song ‘The 12 days of Christmas’ (see what I’ve done there? Replace the days with weeks). Singing along is absolutely essential, so get practicing!!!
For the baah humbugs among us, don’t worry the reviews won’t ALL be Christmas items, I will also be reviewing Day of the Dead (Halloween specials) and some of my favourite regular/retro LUSH products too.
So it will go a little like this....
‘On the first week of Christmas my true LUSH gave to me.....’
Well that would be telling (hehe) make sure you tune in tomorrow for the first review!!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! can't wait!!
    EEeeeeee!!! your announcement is awesome!! :)
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, very good Sarah, like it :-)
    Whats your first item? I know what I think it is.... lets see if I am right lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails