Wednesday 8 September 2010

LUSH Bath Cocktail - 'Mon Petit Cherie'




My first attempt at videoing one of my recent LUSH bath cocktails. Apologies for it being a little rushed, I would have liked to have gone into more detail about the products, but was finding it difficult to sit and film it due to my pain :(

Anyway just in case I missed anything the products used were:
Keep it Fluffy ballistic (purple)
1/2 Two Timing Tart bubble bar (retro)
1/3 Something Wicked this Way bath melt

Washed with B Cocktail soap (you could also use Vanilla in the Midst or Joy of Jelly shower jelly)
Finished with Fever massage bar (Vanilla Dee-Lite would also go well) and Cocktail perfume (available from gorillaperfume.com.
Washed hair with Godiva solid shampoo and American Cream conditioner.

My camera really didn't do justice to the beautiful colour the water went (deep purpley pink with white foam on the surface). The water was like silk and the scent was out of this world beautiful!

Hope you enjoy and as always please leave comments and questions under the post!
Lovies
S
x

4 comments:

  1. Well done Sarah :-) So lovely to hear your voice hun.
    That cocktail looked lovely. I actually have a B cocktail soap that I have never used yet so I am gonna use it very soon and may use it in a cocktail of my own.
    The colour did look very pretty even on the camera so I bet it was amazing.
    I can't wait to see more from you, your gonna find you are even more obssessed now - thinking of what video to do next and researching all the products etc. I didnt think I could be MORE obsessed but I really am!
    Lots of love to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerry :) I enjoyed doing it, i would have liked to have gone into the products a bit more but my back was going ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH lol! I will do another soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!! hahhahah your voice is beautiful !
    Sarah the color of the water is very pretty (like a snow fairy thing)!
    and awwww thank you for the dedication at the very begining!
    I looooove the way you're pronouncing "mon petit cherie" *sexy* lol
    I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I pronounce it ok??? lol x
    Glad you enjoyed it, the scent reminded me of a french perfumery (dont know why lol). Very pretty just like you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails